The Corvus Defensio 17-Slot M-Lok-Picatinny Rail can be attached to every rail with M-Lok slots. The rail can be mounted precisely where it is best suited. This conversion rail was designed primarily for mounting Picatinny accessories to the Corvus Defensio Forward Accessory Rail. It can be mounted on the sides as well, but was primarily intended for mounting on the bottom.
• Usable on all M-Lok rails.
• Specifically designed for the Corvus Defensio Forward Accessory Rail.
• Can be used at any position on a M-Lok rail (but is primarily made for bottom mounting).
• Allows attachment of any accessory with a Picatinny mount to a M-Lok rail.
• Made of hard anodized 7075 aluminum.
• Length: 204 mm (8”) Height: 10 mm (0.40”)
• Weight: 63 gm (2,2 oz)
• Insert the T-shaped nuts of the M-Lok mounting screws in the mounting holes of the M-Lok rail.
• Screw and tighten the M-Lok-Picatinny rail.
• Note: It is recommended to apply thread locker to the screws before the final assembly since otherwise, they could loosen during use!