UBC-43 (Under Belt Carry Holster)
We developed the Corvus Defensio UBC-43 Holster especially for the purpose of deep concealed carry of slim line versions of the Glock pistol series. Despite that there are similar products out there already – primarily for double stack pistols – none of them fulfilled our desires. The wish to carry a Glock 43 deeply concealed, loaded, safe and comfortable on a daily basis and still being able to draw the gun quickly pushed us to develop the UBC-43. The exceptional cooperation with the young Austrian Holster and Gear manufacturer Black Trident gave us the opportunity to transform our ideas into a high quality product.
The holster is primarily made to carry a G43 deeply concealed on the 1 o’clock or 11 o’clock position (appendix) inside the waistband below the belt line. The UBC-43 will also fit a G42, G43X and G48. If there is the special need to even deeply conceal a light/laser module on one of the aforementioned Glock models, the holster also takes the gun with a mounted Streamlight TLR6 (only). The UBC-43 is fully ambidextrous.
Please watch our video on YouTube!
- Deep Concealment IWB APC Holster for Glock 43.
- Optimized for G43 but also fits G43X, G42 and G48.
- Highest possible concealment of the gun.
- Optimized for carrying a shirt tucked in.
- Ideal for all kinds of grip textures (skate board tape, rough stippling, etc.) due to total coverage of the grip by the holster body (no skin contact)
- Fits all kinds of extended mag release and slide stops.
- Fits all magazine extensions.
- Fits all kinds of iron sights (doesn’t fit red dots!)
- Fully ambidextrous (just change clips).
- Optimized for overlapping velcro belts or all kinds of belts with overlapping material to hide the mounting clips.
- Fits Glocks with Streamlight TLR6 light/laser module.
- Handmade by Black Trident out of 2,2 mm Kydex.
- Adjustable draw resistance (best function with least resistance!)
- Full protection of trigger, mag release and slide stop.
- When carrying the gun the muzzle will not point directly to groin when bending the upper body.
- Best comfort for prolonged sedentary occupation.
- Best possible freedom of movement.
- Discreet steel mounting clips for 1.5 inch belts (powder coated).
- Unsuitable for direct mounting on pants without a belt.
- Alternative velcro mounts available separately for overlapping velcro belts.
Application and Warning Message:
- Always be sure of the condition of your firearm and always treat the gun as loaded when you handle it in combination with the UBC-43.
- For safety reasons we strongly recommend to carry the gun with no round in the chamber when you are using the UBC-43. To draw the gun one has to push it out of the holster by touching the muzzle! To carry the gun loaded is at one’s own risk!
- The UBC-43 is a niche product for special needs and special situations. It does not fit every body type!
- Our understanding of deep concealment carry is the priorization of concealing the gun before othe features as speed of draw or the use of red dot sights and various weapon mounted lights and lasers. This product is not suitable for customers who prioritize the latter!
- Despite several draw techniques are possible we strongly recommend to push out the gun at the muzzle with the support hand and draw it with the shooting hand!
- We recommend to put thread locker on all screws of the holster (e. g. Loctite 243). Regularly check the status of all screws!
- The holster can be used for G43X, G42 and G48 but it is optimized for G43 models!
- If a TLR6 light/laser model should be used the rubber spacers have to be replaced by the included plastic spacer. Attention: In this case the drawing resistance will be higher and the drawing angle will be different! This will require a slightly changed drawing technique! The UBC-43 is optimized for a G43 without any lights mounted!
- The steel clips are otimized for maximum discreetnes. They will not fix the holster 100% to the belt like a vice. The velcro mounts will only stop the holster from sliding down. Addidtionally the holster is fixed by the clamping force that originates between the body and the belt/pants.