The Corvus Defensio 15-Slot Keymod-Picatinny Rail can be attached to every rail with Keymod keyholes. The rail can be mounted precisely where it is best suited. This conversion rail was designed primarily for mounting Picatinny accessories to the Corvus Defensio Forward Accessory Rail. It can be mounted on the sides as well, but was primarily intended for mounting on the bottom.
• Usable on all Keymod rails.
• Specifically designed for the Corvus Defensio Forward Accessory Rail.
• Can be used at any position on a Keymod rail (but is primarily made for bottom mounting).
• Allows attachment of any accessory with a Picatinny mount to a Keymod rail.
• Made of hard anodized 7075 aluminum.
• Length: 172 mm (6.77”) Height: 10 mm (0.40”)
• Weight: 57 gm (2 oz)
• Insert the shoe-shaped nuts of the Keymod mounting screws in the mounting holes of the Keymod rail.
• Screw and tighten the Keymod-Picatinny rail.
• Note: It is recommended to apply thread locker to the screws before the final assembly since otherwise, they could loosen during use!